We are very excited that Patagonia is sending out Zoe Hart for the 2009 Ice Fest. Originally an east coaster, she is now based out of Chamonix. In her backyard this lady has access to get after it whether it’s rock, ice, or snow. Her true passion is alpine climbing and she travels the world to play in the mountains. Additionally, Zoe just darn right rocks! This lady knows how to swing a tool and keeps you smiling all day long!
Her favorite climbs include:
1. North East Couloir on the Dru, Chamonix France
2. Deprivation on Mont Hunter, Alaska
3. Overcouloir on the Brenva Face Mont Blanc Range France
4. Ham and Eggs, Mooses Tooth Alaska
5. Nettle Quirk Mt Huntington Alaska
Sign up to climb with her at the Ice Fest or join us for the festivities to hang out! We’re so psyched for you to get out here Zoe!