The Mount Washington Valley Ice Fest! Since its inception 25 years ago this event has been eagerly anticipated by ice climbers in the Eastern United States and is considered one of the premier climbing events in the country. It is intended to be a celebration of ice climbing and winter mountaineering and the people that make it a part of their lives. It continues to provide a great opportunity for those attending to network, socialize, try new gear and participate in multiple day courses, one-day technicalclinics and privately guided climbs. The Mount Washington Valley is one of the finest waterfall ice climbing destinations in North America. Each year we offer a variety of skills-based clinics and exciting slide shows with featured climbers and guides from the New England area and around the world.
Why Climb with us at Ice Fest?
- You’ll learn from the absolute best! We have an incredible roster of guest guides to date this year
- You’ll meet lots of other climbers and maybe a future climbing partner
- There are courses for all abilities
- Jaw dropping videos/shows
- Sample amazing beer from local brewery Tuckerman Brewing Co.
- Free gear demos from our sponsors! Try before you buy!
- Yummy food available at all events!
- It’s action packed and a damn good time!