Here we go folks! Here are all the guest guides and our guest presenter Will Gadd for the 2012 Mount Washington Valley Ice Fest! We have all the Ice Fest clinics posted up on the IMCS Ice Fest clinics page.
Some of the clinics include:
- Julbo’s Intro to Steep Waterfall Ice Climbing Skills With Freddie Wilkinson &/or Nick Yardley
- Outdoor Research’s Steep Waterfall Ice Climbing Skills with Bayard Russell &/or Kevin Mahoney
- Patagonia’s Intro to Leading on Ice with Ben Gilmore
- Intro to Mixed Climbing with Matt McCormick
- Sterling Ropes Mixed-Master Clinic With Mark Synnott
- Patagonia’s Women’s Mixed Climbing With Majka Burhardt
- One-day ascent of Mt. Washington
- Two-Day Glacier Travel and Crevasse Rescue course
We are honored and humbled to have this talented line up of guest guides join the 2012 Ice Fest making it one of the best yet. Check out all the clinics to see what interests you to begin, or take you to the next level in your winter climbing skills. Or see if you would specifically like to take a clinic from one of the best climbing guides in the country! Welcome aboard crew!