Want to improve your swing? Become a more efficient ice leader?
Want to push your mountain skills to the next level?
Check out the 2008 Mt. Washington Valley Ice Festival SKILLS CLINICS, offered by the International Mountain Climbing School. A list of all the clinics can be found on the Ice Fest web page. Don’t find what you’re looking for? Call the IMCS office (603-356-7064) and let us tailor a clinic to your needs.
Clinics this year include:
- Steep waterfall ice climbing skills with Ben Gilmore
- Fast and Light: Efficient alpine climbing techniques with Colin Haley
- Women’s alpine snow and ice skills with Majka Burhardt
- Women’s steep waterfall ice climbing skills
- Two-day ice leader skills with Bob Baribeau
- Two-day glacier travel and crevasse rescue
- Snow and ice anchors clinic
- Alpine-style primer climb
- One-day ice leader refresher course