Cheryl, Shaunna, Sam, Brent, and Laura decked out for the 2010 Ice climbing season! Cathedral Ledge parking lot, January 2009. If you’re lucky you’ll find some of these outfits in the IME basement! Anne Skidmore Photo
The 2010 MWV Ice Fest is psyched to announce:
The 2010 Amateur Ice Fest Photo Contest!
Share Your Adventures! How to enter:
1. Go to the Ice Fest Photo Contest Website: ICE FEST AMATEUR PHOTO CONTEST WEBSITE
2. Share your adventures! Upload your best ice climbing, mountaineering, apline, and even lifestyle photos from New England &/or Quebec Province! 15 photo limit. Photos must have been taken in 2009 or January of 2010. Must include photographer, climb, place, date, and climber.
3. Please read the contest rules.
4. Invite more friends and outdoor enthusiasts to enter! All are welcome!
5. 2010 Judges Include:
Rick Wilcox: IME owner, World Renown Mountaineer, Climber, and Photographer
Jim Surette: World Renown Climber, Professional Videographer and Photographer
Eric McCallister: Professional Photographer
Brian Post: Professional Photographer
6. Winners will be announced at the Saturday Night Climbers Party on February 6th, 2010! All images submitted into contest will be shown during this evening.
7. Grand Prize winner will be published with Rock & Ice Magazine online, and possibly in print. In addition there will be a great prize from one of our Ice Fest Sponsors and prizes will also be given to 2 Honorable Mentions!
Get psyched, get out there, start snapping away, and send em’ in!
May the best of the best win!
-The Ice Fest Crew