February 3, 2015
For all those who are signed up for clinics, this blog post is for YOU! The Clinic Crew!
There are a final few reminders to Ice Fest attendees as we go into the one week countdown. We are really excited about all the folks who are coming to the 22nd annual Mount Washington Valley Ice Festival! Here are a few items clinic participants will need to know.
- Doors open at IME at 8am for clinic participants. (except for Mount Washington Ascent, they meet at 7am sharp!)
- Clinic participants should bring their warm layers and all of the gear they would like to use while out climbing. Dress warm! All attendees who are signed up for a clinic get first dibs on rentals and demos on the day of their clinic. Individuals not signed up for clinics will be allowed to demo gear as of 9am each morning.
- Clients are encouraged to bring their own locking carabiners, belay device, harness, and helmet. But please feel free to try out demo gear! That is what it is there for and makes the sponsors so psyched to see their gear fly out the door! We’re talking boots, helmets, crampons, ice tools, harnesses, packs, gloves, gaiters, jackets, and MORE!
- Individuals who have signed up for clinics with International Mountain Climbing School (IMCS) are well within the ten day limit for cancellations. Deposits will no longer be refunded. If you have questions please call IMCS at: 603-356-7064
- Pack a generous lunch, snacks, and a thermos with a warm drink for your day out. We use many more calories when exercising in the winter than in the summer. Bring food that you will want to eat and can eat in small portions at consistent intervals.
- Gusto’s Food Truck will be at IME after you’re done climbing from 3:30-5:30pm and at the evening shows (doors open at 6:30) at Theater In The Wood, Interval, NH. Feel free to show up hungry and grab your dinner from them! Nomnomnom!
That’s all we got! Have specific questions about the clinics? Call IMCS and they will help you out: 603-356-7064