Wondering how you’ll stay fueled during Ice Fest? We’ve got you coved with The Kitchen Eatery & Catering. We know a delicious and nutritious meal is crucial after a day out in the elements. The Kitchen Food truck will be serving hot food right outside IME during après hour and vending during the evening shows at Theater in the Wood.
Matt Greco and Mike Prete run The Kitchen on Islington Street in Portsmouth New Hampshire as well as the Portsmouth Catering Company. We are so excited that these sandwich kings are taking their tasty food on the road for their first ever Ice Fest! All clinic participants will receive a veggie taco on us!
Other menu options include:
- Steaming hot veggie noodle bowl
- Pulled Pork/Salsa Fresca/Pea Slaw
- Curry Coconut Quinoa Salad
- Shredded Brussels Salad with Bacon and Chipped Parm
- Speedsters (French fries, fried mashed potato balls with garlic part seasoning, truffle ketchup)
- Drinks, Granola Bars, Candy