We’d like to welcome UnTapped to Ice Fest this year! UnTapped was started by New England athletes who saw the potential for non chemically altered energy all around them on training rides and runs. Pure maple syrup is produced simply by removing water from maple sap, leaving behind that liquid gold.
UnTapped will have a table, so check ’em out. Best of all? SAMPLES! 🙂
Check out these WHY MAPLE facts, so cool!
• Maple syrup is low glycemic. Containing all natural sugars, maple syrup provides prolonged, sustained energy rather than offering a quick burst and subsequent crash like many adulterated sports sweeteners.
• Maple syrup contains Calcium, Riboflavin, Manganese, Zinc, and Potassium. These inherent components of maple syrup promote energy production, muscle recovery, and help prevent cramping.
• Maple syrup features more than fifty antioxidants. This cocktail of polyphenols have powerful free radical fighting properties. Foods with similar qualities include berries, green tea, red wine, and flaxseeds.
• Maple syrup contains amino acids, which help prevent muscle deterioration.
• Maple syrup is water soluble making it easy to digest, quick to absorb, and no more gut-rot from downing chemical-laden energy gels! Plus it’s a cinch to clean up; just rinse with water. Alternative sports gels are like tar to clean up.
All this means that UnTapped maple is an organic, single ingredient, one-stop-shop for your on-the-go needs.