The Mount Washington Valley Ice Fest is only a little more than three weeks away! We’ve been busy climbing and prepping, and with good ice conditions and an awesome lineup of guides, sponsors, and presenters for this year’s Ice Fest, we can’t help but be super excited for all that is coming! And judging by all of the phone calls and sign-ups we’ve been receiving, you guys seem psyched too!
Clinics are definitely filling fast! So here’s an update on some that still have a little bit of room left. Awesome clinics led by professional guides and climbers from near and far!
- Ice Climbing 101 with Matt Shove and Bob Baribeau
- CAMP’s Climbing on Thin Ice with Ian Osteyee
- Outdoor Research’s “Ladies Just Wanna Ice Climb” with Emilie Drinkwater and Sheldon Kerr
- Patagonia’s Intro to Steep Waterfall Ice Climbing with Freddie Wilkinson
- Mammut’s Mount Washington Ascent with IMCS guides Paul McCoy and AJ Hunter
- Ladies Mixed Climbing with Katie Bono and Alexa Siegal
- College Ice Climbing with Jim Shimberg
- CAMP’s Light & Fast Alpinism with Scott Bennett
- CAMP’s Intro to Steep Waterfall Ice Climbing with Erik Eisele and Ryan Stefiuk
- Ice Climbing 101 with Jimmy Voorhis
- Outdoor Research’s “Ladies Just Wanna Ice Climb” with Emilie Drinkwater and Alexa Siegal
- Outdoor Research’s Steep Waterfall Ice Climbing Skills with Josh Wharton and Jim Shimberg
- Outdoor Research’s Mixed Climbing 101 with Katie Bobo and Ryan Stefiuk
- Intro to Snow Kiting with Zeb Jakub